Jeep - Since 1941 T-Shirt
Jeep ® Used Under License © 2021
Choose the path less traveled in our Jeep "Since 1941" t-shirt. Created for ultimate comfort, this soft-washed garment-dyed shirt provides the softness you crave and the look that will never go out of style.
- Heavyweight 6.1 oz Fabric
- 100% Ringspun Cotton
- Soft-Washed Garment-Dyed Fabric
- Twill Taped Neck and Shoulders
- Double-Needle Collar, Armhole, Sleeves, and Bottom Hems
- High-Quality Screen-Printed Artwork that will Withstand Hundreds of Washes
- Jeep and the Jeep grille are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.
- Width is measured across the chest, 1" below armhole.
- Height is measured in the front from the highest point of the shoulder to the hem.
- Sleeve Length is measured from the center of the collar to end of sleeve.
Garment-dyed goods should ALWAYS BE WASHED SEPARATELY BEFORE WEARING to avoid bleeding issues.
Due to the nature of the dyeing process employed with Comfort Colors pigment dyed shades, loose pigments may remain on the surface of the garments even after the first wash. We therefore strongly recommend washing these garments only with like-colored garments, as some of the pigment dyes may stain light-or white-colored garments in the wash cycle. Washing the garments in cold water will reduce the possibility of staining.
Shade variations are inherent in the garment dyeing process.