Customer Service Representative
The CSR is an integral part of the JEDCo team and crucial to the success and growth of the company. We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service. It sets us apart and is a major component of the authenticity of our brand. This is a full-time position for an enthusiastic, organized, service-oriented individual. The CSR reports to the Director of E-Commerce.
- Address & Resolve initial customer communications within 24 business hours or less.
- Respond to Chat messages within 30 minutes during business hours.
- Work closely with Warehouse to ensure orders are fulfilled & shipped within 48 – 72 business hours.
- Work closely with Accounting to resolve refunds within 48 – 72 business hours.
- Knowledge of all policies & promotions.
- Understanding of all products inclusive of material & sizing.
- Excellent written & verbal skills. Proper grammar and ability to speak with customers and write clear, concise emails.
- Positive attitude & commitment to outstanding customer service; ability to maintain composure during stressful & hectic situations.
- Organized & detail oriented, ability to keep track of customer tickets, communications & outstanding issues.
- Computer proficiency – MS Suite, NetSuite, Shopify, Gorgias experience a major plus; demonstrated ability to learn and master software as needed.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- This position is located at our Warehouse in Baltimore, Maryland
- Opportunity for remote work based on experience & performance.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume & a short paragraph on why they think they would be a good fit for this role and the JEDCo team to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please.